Portable fiber laser marking machine feature
DEK-Series high quality mini laser marking machine is a new generation laser marking system made with newest laser technique in the world,It design with fiber laser maker as laser source, and high-speed vibration-mirror scan system to actualize marking function,The fiber laser making machine have high conversion efficiency of electric-light, mainly used to the field which request high quality to deepness, smoothness and precision, such as horologe, communication products images marking etc.
Advantages of mini fiber laser marking machine
1) USB interface connection: will work with a Laptop.
2) Small and compact: the dimension of fiber marker is very small, convenient to be taken away.
3) High Precision, bring you the fantastic and satisfied marking effect.
4) Superior Laser Beam: the definition is 1 micron, 10 times as that of traditional products.
5) No Consumables: One Fiber marker can work for more than 10 years without any consumables.
6) Fast Speed: 800 standard characters per second, is 3 to 5 times above that of traditional products.
7) The fiber laser beam comes out from the IPG fiber device directly, no need to adjust the laser optical path.
8) With Motorized Up/Down Focus and scale plate, capable to make location precisely, it is convenient and swift.
Mini portable fiber laser marking technical parameter
|1||Laser power||Pulsed (20W, 30W, 50W)|
|3||Repeatability frequency||20- 100KHZ|
|9||Power supply||220V, 50HZ/ 60HZ|
|14||Cooling mode||Air cooling|
|15||Control interface||Standard USB|
|16||File format||All the fonts in Windows system|
Mini fiber laser marking machine packing
Application of mini fiber laser marking machine
This kind of machine widely used in mobile phone shells, rings, bracelets, watches, mugs, glasses, watches, key, instrumentation, sanitary ware, home appliances, electronic components, integrated circuits (IC), the cell phone button, luggage buckles, cutlery, water faucet, stainless steel products, car accessories, cell phone chargers, cables and wires, and medical device industries.